You all know how I feel about the liquid meat that Mark insists on feeding Finn. I don't get it, but I guess he has his reasons. Doctors know best, right? Well, today I tell you that I will be feeding him one jar of "fancy feast" each day. That's right people, I lost the bet. I told Mark that I would only feed him that stuff if he proved it fit for human consumption. And he did. I watched him shovel one jar of Gerber Turkey and Turkey Gravy into his mouth in a record 6.4 seconds. He said, "not bad, it tastes like meat yogurt." So for the record, I will eat my words and Finn will eat his cat food. Gobble Gobble.
My budding journalist. The next Walter Cronkite or Perez Hilton? You decide for yourself. Secretly, I'm thrilled that he prefers my celebrity gossip magazine over Mark's science magazine, even if it is only the taste of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment