Sometimes, I feel like my brain is turning into mush (as in "goodnight mush" from Finn's favorite book, "Goodnight Moon"). So I have decided that I need something semi-creative and non-baby related to work on occasionally during Finn's nap that doesn't involve me doing laundry, dishes, vacuuming up dog hair, picking up dried baby food off of the floor or watching Oprah (because there's Tivo!).
Anyway, my friends Kriya and Jennifer have blogs and I love reading them. It makes me feel like I'm part of their everyday lives, even though I'm not. Since we're up here in New Jersey and most of our friends and families live south of the Mason-Dixon line, I thought this would be a good way for everyone to keep up with us (mainly Finn).
Oh, if you're wondering why on earth I named the blog jimmychews, it's in honor of my love of shoes and Lily's favorite chew toy, a pink and black high heel that Cali Benich gave her, which we named Jimmy Chew.
No comments:
Post a Comment