Friends, I'm feeling a little crazy today so I am posting some stuff out of order. Watch out! "Super moon" sounds like a pose Finn would strike while wearing his superman shirt, but actually it was the largest full moon of the year. In all honesty, to me it looked like a full moon that made the news. I couldn't tell the difference. But I'm certainly not going to pass up a chance to go sit on the beach and watch the moon come up. It was really pretty, but I enjoyed watching Finn and Lily frolic around just as much, if not more. I love how some of these pictures turned out, but why is it that the best pictures of Finn feature the worst clothing choices? I guess that's how it goes, for us anyway. In these, he's wearing a star wars shirt, shorts that are too small (and on backwards), and black underwear, which you can see through his shorts!
 |
| he wasted no time running straight into the water |
 |
| and plopping right into the water |
 |
| his "mischievous" face |
 |
| my favorite. so happy together |
 |
that would be the stinky, dead horseshoe crab that he found and
drug up the beach to lay at our feet |
 |
| a rare, contemplative moment |
 |
| back to rolling in the sand |
No comments:
Post a Comment